Re: CSharp backend

Roger Keays wrote:
Just picked up on this thread....

We can still add Indrek's patches to the downloads page on the website right? I suppose this would depend on the license?

He agreed in his message to license his code under SableCC's license, so I see no problem with that. In fact, I think it would be a good idea to eventually add this code in the Subversion repository.

I will suggest to my student to look whether using Indrek's modifications as a
basis for coupling his scripting engine to SableCC would be appropriate.

Maybe we will be able to prove Indrek wrong by showing that a little script
language would make code generation much simpler to read and more maintainable
than coding it in Java... :-)

Etienne

-- Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D. http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/ SableVM: http://www.sablevm.org/ SableCC: http://www.sablecc.org/