Re: adding advanced error handling to SableCC

If you want something easier to work on you might try my
custom generation code. It should be a lot easier to modify/understand.
Although there isn't much documentation on it either.

See http://www.mare.ee/indrek/sablecc/
I recommend getting the svn version as I even today made lots
of radical changes into it (the gen4sablecc package).

Regards,
Indrek