Re: grammar for prolog

Hi there.  You might want to contact and join the SWI prolog mailing list:

prolog@swi.psy.uva.nl

I think you can join through www.swi-prolog.org.  I suspect that if anyone
knows where to find a grammar, it will be there.

In general, since everything is so flexible in prolog, there is very
little built-in syntax, so I suspect you will have a hard time finding
this sort of grammar, at least specified thorougly and formally.  I looked
myself and didn't find anything, even in discussions of the ISO standard.

Yours,
--Asad.