Re: Feature Request: AST Stripper

I'll get some student working on this and related things.

Etienne

Patrick LAM wrote:
Hi all,

I've been using the AST stuff, which is pretty nifty.  However, sometimes
it's useful to be able to read a file and throw away all of the AST stuff:
to simplify the problem, to do iterative development, etc etc.  It would
be neat if someone wrote a small tool that takes a grammar as input and
emits a stripped grammar as output, with all of the {} and the Abstract
Syntax Tree part being gone.  It shouldn't take more than a couple of
hours.

pat

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/