RE: Java 1.4 grammar extension

Hi,

> You don't specify the error reported by SableCC, but I expect
> it is a conflct on the '<' character (the 'lt' token). This
> character is used elsewhere in the expression grammar as the
> less-then operator.
yes, that's right. this is exactly the cause of my problems. Mariusz
Nowostawski (thx once again) sent me very good explanation some time ago.

> Generic Java has a very similar construct though, so you may
> be able to peruse that grammar and make it work for you. You
> can find this in the Generic Java Specification at: [...]
i was thinking about that, but finally i've decided to use following
construct:

 int x = a.foo() <%edu.uci.IA, edu.uci.IB%>;

and now works great :-) (even if i'd like to combine it with GJ in future)

that's strange but i sent my request post more than month ago, but i
received email with copy of the post just yesterday, btw.

anyway, thanks for your response
Darek