Re: Grammar for URLs

On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cesar Cardenas <sr_ccd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Maybe a should tell you that regexps would not be
> enough, because I'm analising log files from a
> usability tool, and they have certain complexity. They
> include URLs, integers, dates, strings, quoted
> strings, lists and tons of events information.

The format remains the same.
protocol://domain.tld/somesite.format?attr1=val1&attr2=val2...attrN=valN

do the attribute recognicing afterwards when you have splitup the url.

--
   Kim Schulz   | Keen of Fundanemt? Want to share experieces with
 Geek by nature | other users? join The Fundanemt User Group NOW!