A design question

Hello,

I'm new to SableCC.
I have to parse a file with a grammar and fill a repository with objects.
I had defined the grammar and launch SableCC.
It works fine.

My design question: SableCC had generated "nodes". These nodes, because of
the grammar, are very similar to objects I have to manage in the repository.
(repository => hashtable of instances).
Do you think I should directly use these nodes as objects ?
Or Do I have to build my own object and fill them with node's values ?

Thanks !

Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD                      SYSDEO
                                  www.sysdeo.com
software engineer          www.eclipsetotale.com