Re: 3.beta3.altgen20040327: NullPointerException in Grammar.CLOSURE

SableCC definitely should not get such exceptions during running.
It could be a bug in the sablecc or in my altgen modifications.
But it's hard to tell withouy any more information.

A stack trace would be nice (with line numbers), maybe a
grammar too. If you can't give us the whole grammar maybe
you could limit the error to a few productions.

Regards,
Indrek