[abc-dev] eclipse builder plugin

From: Wouter De Borger <w.deborger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:18:44 +0200

Hi,

I've placed the pre-0.1 version of my plugin online

it is on http://code.google.com/p/eclipse-abc-plugin/

The patch for ABC is quite large and intrusive,
(it's the larges part of the plugin)

I've reformatted the code by accident, so parts of the patch look rather
messy.
If that really bothers you, I'll clean it up.

I hope for some comments.

Highlights are:
- exception handling has been moved (it should work more or less as before,
but there are more explicit exceptions, which I consider cleaner, if this is
NOK, it can be changed)
- there is a monitoring facility based on stages (this is rather ad-hoc,
comments are welcome)
- logging and timing are centralized into the StdMonitor
- createErrorqueue has been removed, addMonitor is now the way to go
- the progresbar is powered by a rough profile of the compiler stages

Wouter