[abc-dev] abc re-implementation using JastAdd

From: Luis Daniel Benavides Navarro <dnielben_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:36:26 +0100

Dear abc team,

We are working on the reimplementation of our language AWED. We heard
that the abc team was working on a reimplementation of abc using
JastAdd. We are interested in reusing such implementation.

Could you please tell me if this is true? and if it is true, where can I
find the source code?

Thanks,

--
LUIS DANIEL BENAVIDES NAVARRO