[abc-dev] Extension of abc

From: Léonard Babineaux <leobabineaux_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:04:17 +0000

Greetings,
I have read the documentation and the publication of extension of the abc
compiler. Is it possible to parse aspectj source files, alter the AST of the
aspectj form and then make it back into a new aspectj (.aj) file? The
extension documentation reads that it is possible to reconvert to .java file
but not say anything about to .aj. I would be sincerely grateful if you
could tell me if this is possible with abc compiler.

Thank you,
Léo