Re: [abc-dev] Extension of abc

From: Léonard Babineaux <leobabineaux_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:54:55 +0000

Thanks Pavel.
For me, I think this is best option! Would you be able to tell the place in
code i make alteration for me to be able to make change to an aspect? The
documentation of polyglot library reads that one extends a visitor class and
make a new ExtensionInfo class to make a new pass? Can I make a new pass in
a new visitor within the aspectj folder? At what point in the main method do
you think it is safe for to run a new pass - I think I want it before the
type check pass to make sure the change is not wrong.

Thank you sincerely Pavel. I wait with anticipation for your response.
Léo