[abc-dev] Question about Program.generateIntertypeDecls()

From: Mohamed ElBendary <mohamed.elbendary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:05:15 -0500

Hello abc-dev,

I'm trying to extend abc.ja.CopmileSequence. I would like to do some
processing before and possibly after Program.generateIntertypeDecls() but
before Program.transformation(). However, I couldn't find the JastAdd aspect
or other code for the implementation of generateIntertypeDecls(). Is this an
extension to the JastAdd node creation API? I need to look at the
implementation because I may need to refine it to accommodate the phases
before/after it in the compilation sequence. Thanks a bunch!

Mohamed

--
Mohamed ElBendary, PhD. Candidate