Re: [abc-dev] Question about Program.generateIntertypeDecls()

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:54:39 -0400

Hi.

The file you want to look at is:

abc/JastAddExtensions/IntertypeDeclarations/IntertypeDecls.jrag

lines 20 and following:

  // generate code for inter-type declarations
  public void Program.generateIntertypeDecls() {
    for(Iterator iter = compilationUnitIterator(); iter.hasNext(); ) {
      CompilationUnit cu = (CompilationUnit)iter.next();
      if(cu.weavable())
        cu.generateIntertypeDecls();

Hope that helps,
Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University, Montréal, Canada