RE: [abc-users] polyglot.util.InternalCompilerError

From: Prof. Laurie HENDREN <hendren@sable.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 16:19:25 GMT

Right, I am thinking it is an abc under windows problem (there are
several subtle points about the / vs \ that have to be correct..). We do most
our work on linux, and those of us who use windows tend to either use Eclipse,
or the cygwin shells, so we might not have covered all cases when the
command-line args come from a windows command line correctly... I don't
have my windows machine with me today at work to try it, but I have
pinged some of the Oxford gang to see if they can try it.

Cheers, Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science |
| McGill University |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7 hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |