RE: [abc-users] polyglot.util.InternalCompilerError

From: James Crowley <james@developerfusion.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 16:23:09 GMT

I'm more than happy to use eclipse (on windows) if that's possible... I just
haven't been able to figure out how... and I must admit I assumed if it
wasn't working at the command line level, then it wouldn't work in eclipse
either.

Your help is much appreciated.

~ James Crowley
Developer Fusion - Programming tutorials & articles
Codezone UK - The new UK developer resource
Developer Fusion Blogs - Want one too? Just let me know!