[abc-users] On modifying abc

From: Eduardo Santos Cordeiro <cordeiro@dcc.ufmg.br>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 17:49:37 BST

Hello everyone,

I have just joined this mailing list, as I am interested in developing a
research project on AspectJ optimisations. My interest, therefore, lies
in the backend of the compiler, and the report "abc: An extensible
AspectJ compiler" describes extensions to the language itself, but not
to the code generation and optimisation processes.

Is there a report or manual that describes how one can modify abc in
order to change the code generation? How might one proceed to do that?

Best regards,

Eduardo S. Cordeiro