Re: [abc-users] On modifying abc

From: Eduardo S. Cordeiro <cordeiro@dcc.ufmg.br>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 00:25:31 BST

I've already read most of those papers you suggested, and I've found
your presentation for the AOSD tutorial very interesting, but hard to
keep up without a full text.

I don't have any optimisations in mind yet, but I'm investigating the
use of abc as part of my master's research -- before I plunge into this,
I'm trying to find out if it's feasible.

Thank you for the suggestions, I'll investigate that dissertation and
the Soot documentation to try and understand things better, and rest
assured that I'll come back here if I find myself lost ;]

Again, thank you for the help,

Eduardo S. Cordeiro