Re: [abc-users] Can I install abc in Eclipse?

From: Klaus Havelund <havelund@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 19:49:54 BST

You can do this, and it is worth it since abc consists of many files,
and part of programming in
abc is to move around in these different files in different
directories. Eclipse is very convenient for searching
amongst multiple files. I tried with multiple Xemacs windows for a
period, and it was not as
convenient.

Installing in Eclipse is easiest if you let it work on the copy of
abc you have installed
by hand. If you let Eclipse create a *new* copy of abc in its own
space, then you have to
tickle it to get the package structure right. That was my experience.
The former way
it is basically automatic to Eclipsify abc.

Klaus