RE: [abc-users] Can I install abc in Eclipse?

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 22:06:30 BST

Klaus, thanks for the hint but I think you are talking about putting abc
into Eclipse as a project in order to extend it while "Sunny" rather
wants to run it from within Eclipse only if I understand correctly.

The short anwsrer is that we do *not* have an equivalent of the Soot
plugin for abc at the moment. So you cannot really get around typing the
commandline parameters *somewhere*. "Somewhere" means here that you can
of course make up a run configuration for abc in Eclipse or make use of
the ant task that we provide.

Does that answer your question?

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University