RE: [abc-users] problem : "Bad class file" producing .class file from the .ppg file

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 14:04:42 BST

Hello.

First of all, this error seems strange to me because it is definetely not what we are seeing here. It might have to do with an unusual classpath setup an hence different versions of different abc components being mixed up. What version of abc do you use? What does your classpath look like? Why are you not using our Ant build script (which should help avoid such path problems)?

Hope that helps,

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada