Re: [abc-users] problem : "Bad class file" producing .class file from the .ppg file

From: Khalid Al-Jasser <k.al-jasser@pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 23:37:59 BST

Hi,
thanks Eric for your reply.
this is the configuration I use:
Abc version 1.1.1
Java version "1.4.2_05"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_05-b04)
CLASSPATH=
.;C:\Java\Java1.4\lib;C:\Java;C:\Java\AspectJ5\lib\aspectjrt.jar;C:\Java\abc-1.1.1\lib;C:\Java\abc-1.1.1\lib\abc-complete;C:\Java\abc-1.1.1\lib\polyglot.jar

every thing seems fine in this configuration as I was able to compile some
abc programs and run them without any problems.
I will give the abc 1.2 a try and see if the problem still exist!!
Eric: sorry for the late reply,, I was ill in the past few days :-(
best regards,
Khalid Aljasser
The University of Melbourne
Australia