Re: [abc-users] request about Adding Open Modules to AspectJ

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov@magdalen.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 11:30:47 BST

Hi,

The paper itself is available from our publications website --
http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/pubslist. The Open Modules extension was
released as part of abc a while ago and is available in the latest
version that can also be downloaded from our website. You may also want
to look at Neil Ongkingco's MSc thesis from our publications page.

Hope this helps,
Pavel