Re: [abc-users] request about Adding Open Modules to AspectJ

From: Oege de Moor <Oege.de.Moor@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 13:28:54 BST

Hi,

Open modules are in the current distribution of abc; to enable
it, you need to tell abc that you want to use the abc.om extension,
so compile your program with

java abc.main.Main -ext abc.om MyProgram.java

Also on aspectbench.org, you will find the source code
of the ants simulator mentioned in the paper, at

http://www.aspectbench.org/packages/omants.{tar.gz,zip}

which gives you a non-trivial example using open modules.

Best wishes,

-Oege