[abc-users] Using abc for instrumentation

From: Young G <lhasariverside@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 01:03:51 BST

Hello,

I'm planning to use abc to instrument AOP programs for gathering execution trace in a research project. I want to use abc to
1. gather type information of AspectJ programs; and
2. inject agent code into AspectJ programs for producing execution trace.

I'd like to know if abc is an appropriate tool for these purpose and if so, could someone please advice me of how to get started?

Any help and input would be greatly appreciated!

Young