Re: [abc-users] Adding new precedence rules

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:05:47 -0400

Hi, Antoine.

Fortunately, this is actually one of the things that's very clearly
modularized in AspectJ. Have a look at
abc.main.AbcExtension.getPrecedence(AbstractAdviceDecl,
AbstractAdviceDecl) and its transitive closure. You can simply
override that method in you own version of AbcExtension (you need that
class for any abc extension anyway).

Eric

--
Eric Bodden