Re: [abc-users] Determine a basic block

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:00:53 -0400

> > Right now this method is prepare to handle StmtShadowMatches and
> > BodyShadowMatches but I guess your shadow match is neither of those,
> > right? Therefore you might have to subclass ShadowPointsSetter. The
> > points is that you need to have created a correct version of
> > ShadowPoints with the correct begin/end Jimple statements.
>

> Out of source-view i extend with my BlockShadowMatch the
> StmtShadowMatch.

This is why you get the behaviour you are seeing right now. A
StmtShadowMatch is a represents a shadow for a *single* statement.
Therefore you should not subclass StmtShadowMatch but rather
ShadowMatch.

> The stmt of my BlockShadowMatch ist the beginning of
> my "source-code"-block. Additional to this stmt my ShadowMatch
> includes a second statement being the end statement of the
> "source-code"-block. When i got it right i have to provide an own
> Weaver and overrride the Weaver.inlineConstructors() method in order
> to instantiate my own ShadowPointsSetter.
>
> I copy a lot of code from the original ShadowPointsSetter into my own
> an add a simple routine which handles my BlockShadowMatches.

Yes to me this sounds like the correct way to do it.

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada