Re: [abc-users] single statement match

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:22:45 -0400

2008/8/18 Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>:
> Umm, it seems that this would take me some time if I'm to do it. Could you
> tell me your approach on how your going to do it.
> It seems that there should be some analysis on the generated IR in this
> case.

Well, I haven't fully decided yet about what would be the best
approach. To have full generality you want some reasonably flexible
pattern matching, presumably on Jimple, but at the same time you want
to keep it simple enough so that people actually find this mechanism
easier to use than just extending abc directly. It's a tough call, I
will let you if/when I have found a suitable solution.

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada