[abc-users] Patch for bytecode tagging

From: Guillaume Pothier <gpothier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:03:08 -0400

Hi,
Some time ago I started to modify a bit the tagging scheme of abc in
order to suit the needs of TOD (http://pleiad.dcc.uchile.cl/tod), an
omniscient debugger for Java and AspectJ. More precisely, I added two
new instruction kind tags and fixed the tagging in some places, as it
produced erroneous tags sometimes.
I also fixed an issue with inlining, but it has been some time since I
did it so I don't exactly remember what was the problem...

Anyway, here comes a first version of the patch. Please tell me if it
is acceptable, or if it needs more work. It was generated against
today's svn.

Regards,