Re: [abc-users] Patch for bytecode tagging

From: Guillaume Pothier <gpothier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:21:33 -0400

Correcting my previous post: the PARAMETER_BACKUP *is* used but it
seems there are propagation issues that render it more or less
useless.

Another thing: for TOD I also wrote an abc extension that embeds into
each class file some information about the source location
corresponding to the advice source ids that occur in the class. Do you
think it would be interesting to include this extension into abc, or
should it remain on its own?