Re: [abc-users] abc produces broken class files

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov_at_magd.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:09:20 +0000

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for that. My experiments were done on a 1.5.0 jvm, but I've just
repeated them on 1.6.0 and again things worked.

It looks to me to be a windows-specific issue -- for some reason Jasmin gets
confused about a backslash in the path. Eric, could you perhaps comment on
whether this is a known problem?

Unfortunately I don't have a windows machine handy to try it out on; I'll try
to do that tonight and hopefully get back to you.

Cheers,
- P