Re: [abc-users] Obtaining SootMethods from PerSetupAdvice

From: Nathan Weston <npweston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:37:53 +0100

Thanks Eric! The difficulty is that I'm doing pre-analysis of advices
and attaching the results to SootMethods as tags, which I then retrieve
after weaving. This is possible with AdviceDecls, but I guess it's more
difficult when the advice applies perThis as the instances of the advice
are different?

Nathan