Re: [abc-users] unconditional branch in jimple

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:42:26 -0600

Hi Eric
I'm doing some analysis to determine the start and end of a loop (if
possible).
I have another question. In what cases does jimple generate
unconditional goto stmts? I know that it does it for loops, do you know
any another case?

I will try to see what I can get from body.getUnits() I hope it works
for me.

Thanks again Eric

Amjad