[abc-users] compiling with abc

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:55:41 -0600

Hi again
Until this moment I have been compiling individual files with abc, I
never compiled a whole package. Suppose that have a package that
consists of
File1.java
File2.java
File3.java
File4.java
DIR1/File5.java
DIR1/File6.java
DIR1/File7.java

and your aspect is in Aspect1.aj.

and I only want to do weaving for File2.java and DIR1/File6.java.

in my first attempt I only listed the above two files in my files.lst
to use in compiling

abc -ext abc.MyExt -debug doValidate -argfile files.lst

It seems this does not work as it does not compile other relevant classes.

I thinking of editing of Aspect.aj file and in the pointcut expression
write: !within(File1) && !within(File3) && ...

is there another way of doing it?

Regards
Amjad