[abc-users] AJMethodDecl class vs abc.weaving.aspectinfo.AbstractAdviceDecl class

From: Meisam Fathi <meisam.fathi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:18:59 +0330

Hi there,
When the source is parsed, the parser returns instances of
abc.aspectj.extension.AJMethodDecl_c and runs visits on them. On the
othr hand the globalAspectInfo.getAdviceList(sootMethod) works with
abc.weaving.aspectinfo.AbstractAdviceDecl instances, How can I establish
a relationship between instances of these two classes so that for each
instance of AbstractAdviceDecl, I can find the corresponding AJMethodDecl?

Regards
Meisam