[abc-users] getting started questions

From: IRENEE MORCOS <irenee_morcos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:35:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I'm new to abc, so I'm trying to download the source code and setup the project in Eclipse.

1- I have been trying to download abc's source code using svn, but I guess I'm missing many files, so I wonder if anybody ran into this before? and what is the best way to get a complete copy of the source code?

2- Is there special settings to open the source code as a project, in Eclipse? Currently I have abc-1.3.0, on my local drive, as my workspace, and I'm importing existing projects (the different projects: abc, abc-ja, abc-ja-exts, Java1.4Frontend, Java1.4Backend, Java1.5Backend, and libs)  into workspace, is this correct?

I really appreciate your help.
Irenee