Re: [abc-users] getting started questions

From: IRENEE MORCOS <irenee_morcos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:27:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Eric,

Yes, I had all the variables set with their fully qualified names.
I guess one of the mistakes I had was that I didn't change the Base Directory to abc-aj when running its ANT script, so it couldn't find its ant.settings.

After pointing to the right Base Directory, when I ran abc-aj it errors out that the (abc) ant.settings need to be copied and the variables to be set, so I changed the lib.loc in the abc's ant.settings file, to its fully qualified path, and ran the ANT script for abc again, and it errored on
<jar destfile="lib/abc-testing.jar"> the archive doesn't exist.
I added the lib/abc-testing.jar to ANT's runtime Global Entities, but I still have the same error.

Please advise,
Thank you,
Irenee