Re: [abc-users] PerTarget implementation

From: Eric Bodden <bodden_at_st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:16:16 +0200

Hi Antoine.

I did not implement the abc compiler but I think that the designers of
abc might have decided to implement pertarget this way because it
follows the semantics of what the eclipse-based AspectJ compiler (ajc)
does. Straight out of my head I cannot think of any problem with
allowing pertarget also for unweavable classes, i.e. I think that it
should be possible to implement such a feature using another
implementation strategy.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany