Re: SableCC on JDK1.2b4 and RegExp package

David Karr writes:
> Also, has anyone tried to build a RegExp package with SableCC, and if
> so, is there one that is publicly available?

I've written a RegularExpression class that pretty much mirrors
the C library routines described in the regex(3) man page, using
JNI native code to call the regex(3) routines to do the actual
work. There are probably better, more Java-centric versions out
there though.

I'll send it to you if you're interested.

-Archie