Re: overriding the filter method

> That wouldn't tell the user much about how to use the constructor. It would be more useful if it would say
> something like
> line number -- the line number in the source code of the token that was just read
> column number -- the column number of the first character of the token just read.
> The token uses this information to ...

I agree 100% with you on that one.

How much would you pay me to do this, once my Ph.D. is done?  I would be glad to work on
it, in exchange for compensation.

Or, you can do it then contribute your work to the SableCC community.

Etienne
Etienne M. Gagnon, M.Sc.                     e-mail: egagnon@j-meg.com
Author of SableCC:                 http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/