Re: overriding the filter method

Ahh!  Now I understand better what's going on.  I agree with what you've done. Your thesis should be a
demonstration that this kind of thing is useful. I was confused over the "thesis". I now see that what I was
reading was your M.S. thesis, and, I presume, you're working on your Ph.D. thesis. (Yes, sometimes I'm slow.) I
will quit bugging you about the lack of commercialization of your software. I hope I can still get pointers on
how to do things using SableCC. I hope I can contribute to the SableCC community.

Steve

"Etienne M. Gagnon" wrote:

> > That wouldn't tell the user much about how to use the constructor. It would be more useful if it would say
> > something like
> > line number -- the line number in the source code of the token that was just read
> > column number -- the column number of the first character of the token just read.
> > The token uses this information to ...
> >

> I agree 100% with you on that one.
>
> How much would you pay me to do this, once my Ph.D. is done?  I would be glad to work on
> it, in exchange for compensation.
>
> Or, you can do it then contribute your work to the SableCC community.
>
> Etienne
> Etienne M. Gagnon, M.Sc.                     e-mail: egagnon@j-meg.com
> Author of SableCC:                 http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/
begin:vcard
n:Kelem;Steve
tel;fax:408-399-8905
tel;work:408-335-2718
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.adaptivesilicon.com
org:Adaptive Silicon, Inc.
adr:;;985 University Ave., Suite 31;Los Gatos;CA;95032-7639;U.S.
version:2.1
email;internet:kelem@adaptivesilicon.com
title:Chief Scientist
fn:Steve Kelem