Re: custom error handling

Hi Kyle,

> ...For example, I'd rather
> have "expecting 'and' or 'or'" rather than "TAnd TOr." ...
>
> Is there a way to do this I haven't found? I see back in May of last year
> someone offered a patch to do just this, but no one replied and I assume
> the patch is quite out of date now.

I have made an experimental SableCC version that implements what you
asked for.

You will notice that I have chosen to switch SableCC's version numbering
to the Linux scheme: major.minor.revision, where "minor" is even for
stable versions and odd for experimental versions.

Please try out SableCC 2.15.0, and let me know (on this list) if I
should change anything before making it into a stable version (2.16.0).

Hope this helps;-)

Etienne
Etienne M. Gagnon, M.Sc.                     e-mail: egagnon@j-meg.com
Author of SableCC:                             http://www.sablecc.org/