Re: Modification in SableCC behavior

Hi Moisés,

You might want to do some research in the literature about the subject.
All I can do is refer you to the recent comment of the moderator of the
comp.compilers news group at the end of the following message:

http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/01-05-085

Now, to answer your question: there exist parsing algorithms that can
compute all possible ASTs, given an "input" and an "ambiguous grammar".
*Theoretically* it is possible to add such a thing to SableCC.

Etienne

Etienne M. Gagnon, M.Sc.                     e-mail: egagnon@j-meg.com
Author of SableCC:                             http://www.sablecc.org/
and SableVM:                                   http://www.sablevm.org/