Re: SableCC 3.x project

Hi Etienne,

I use sablecc mainly for modelling, not compiling. It would be neat to
have more control over the node classes that sablecc produces. We've
already discussed attributes. Since this is a wishlist, I'll add them on.
Often it would be useful to be able to declare methods in some of the
superclasses (even Node itself) to save all the casting, when several
inherited classes share the same method names.

If you like, I can maintain the wishlist. I also put a few tools I use
frequently with sablecc on the web. The URL is

  http://student.uq.edu.au/~s354157/sablecc

Kind regards,

Roger.