sablecc 2.12

Hi,

I'm trying to pull up our project (the ocl compiler) to sablecc 2.16.2.
Unfortunatly, the new version breaks our test suites. Could possibly be a bug
in our code. To investigate, it would be useful to have the sable-cc used to
create our current ocl parser, which I suspect is 2.12. Additionally I
suspect, that our parser code contains some hand-made modifications, and I
would like to find them with a diff.

So if anyone still has the 2.12 available, it would be nice to send me a copy.

Thanks in advance,
Ralf.

PS: A probably superfluous hint: Please make sure to send it to me only,
cause the rest of the list may not be so happy about that 400+k over a modem
line.

--
Ralf Wiebicke <ralf@rw7.de>
http://rw7.de/ralf/