SABLECC ANT-TASK PROBLEM

Hi ,

I just installed SableCC and tried play arround with the example grammars.When I try to build any grammar ant replies me with

Class org.sablecc.ant.taskdef.Sablecc doesnt support the "withtools" atribute.

I checked the source for the ant task and indeed there is no such thing....So I modified the build.xml file and erase the withtools attribute from taskdef of sablecc.I tried again to build but this time I get compile  errors like

package org.sablecc.simplec.tool does not exist

(that seem to have to do with the attribute that I errased:    )

Can anyone help ?

Regards ,

Michalis