Re: CSharp backend

Hi,

Why not use the nice subversion repository to make the development a bit
more open and concentrated. Using subversion's branching features it is
pretty simple to have the different code generation approaches in one
place. So we could try the possible implementations out. Of course the
official sablecc release would contain the version Etienne chooses. :-)

To resolve the licensing issues the developers should agree on the
sablecc (LGPL) license, or use the same method as Openoffice.org: every
developer must sign an agreement about the transfer of his/her
copyrights to the sablecc project.

I think that the first option is more developer friendly.

I don't really understand why you want to stick to the current template
syntax. There are much more sophisticated template engines around, like
velocity. For example: in a macro you can't have named parameters, only
reference the parameter by its position.

My 2 "fillér" (hungarian "cents" :-) ),
Gergely

PS: Which mailing list should we use for conversation?