3.beta3.altgen20040327: Line overflow in parser generated with csharp backend

Hello!

(this is the second of two mails I wrote 'in a row', so if you want to have
info about what I'm doing please look at the first)

In the generated parser there is a member:

private static int [] accept =
 new int[] {
 -1, 122, 122, 122, 46, -1, 9, 40, -1, 3, ...
},
};

The simple problem for the microsoft dotnet csharp compiler is that the line
with the numbers is longer than 2046 characters. So it complains. Quickfix: I
split the line and everything works fine.

I saw that in the Java code this part is commented out...?!

This left me a little bit helpless and I just want to file this little report,
in case of nobody having seen this before (quick look at the archives revealed
nothing comparable).

Georg Köster