Understanding error messages: reduce/reduce with only 1 alternative

Hello!

This time I have an error message I don't quite understand:

reduce/reduce conflict in state [stack: TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq *] on TRBkt in {
	[ PUnaryExpression = TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq * ] followed by TRBkt (reduce)
}

reduce/reduce conflict in state [stack: TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq *] on TRPar in {
	[ PUnaryExpression = TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq * ] followed by TRPar (reduce)
}

reduce/reduce conflict in state [stack: TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq *] on TComma in {
	[ PUnaryExpression = TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq * ] followed by TComma (reduce)
}

reduce/reduce conflict in state [stack: TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq *] on TSemicolon
in {
	[ PUnaryExpression = TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq * ] followed by TSemicolon
(reduce)
}

reduce/reduce conflict in state [stack: TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq *] on
TGreaterThan in {
	[ PUnaryExpression = TNew PTypeSpecifierSeq * ] followed by TGreaterThan
(reduce)
}

Why does it complain if it's telling me that there's just one choice?

The grammar is attached.
Georg