Re: JAnalyzer

A possible start for creating the clickable dot graph in Eclipse is
Grappa, also from the AT&T Graphviz project:

http://www.research.att.com/~john/Grappa/

It renders a graph laid out by dot in a Swing widget using Java2D, with
context menus on nodes and everything; it's really nice.  One would have
to get rid of the Swing, but it looks like there may be support for
Java2D in Eclipse:

http://www.holongate.org/j2d/index.html

Might not be too much work to get this all going...too bad I won't have
time to do it for a while.

-Manu